Underground world of the Wieliczka Salt Mine is one of the most valuable monuments in Poland. Operated continuously since the 13th century, each year it is visited by more than one million tourists from all over the world.
Tourist route runs through magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Availability: every day
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- All fees and tickets to Wieliczka Salt Mine
- English speaking local guide
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
|Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||260 zl||€ 57|
|3 people||220 zl||€ 48|
|4 people||200 zl||€ 44|
|5 - 8 people||180 zl||€ 40|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.