Zakopane is known informally as “the winter capital of Poland” because especially in winter it offers many attractions to visitors. Only 110 kilometres southwards from Krakow stretches an Alpine-like landscape. You can enjoy the breathtaking views and unique wooden architecture. Krupowki, the most popular street in Zakopane, is lined with restaurants where local specialities are served.
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Attractions on the way to Zakopane – Wooden village of Chocholow (a short trip to Slovakia is possible)
- Visiting Zakopane – Krupowki Boulevard, Gubalowka mountain, Ski jumps
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Lunch break in a restaurant serving traditional Polish Mountain cuisine (lunch not included in tour price)
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- Funicular or ski lift (subject to availability) to Gubalowka mountain – 24 PLN per person
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
|2 people||280 zl||€ 66|
|3 people||200 zl||€ 46|
|4 people||150 zl||€ 35|
|5 people||130 zl||€ 30|
|6 people||110 zl||€ 26|
|7 people||100 zl||€ 24|
|8 people||90 zl||€ 21|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.