Bachledka Treetop walk is located in the heart of majestic forests of the Pieniny National Park in Slovakia – only 15km from the Polish border. You can take a stroll between tree crowns to admire untouched nature within arm’s reach and enjoy the views of the nearby Tatry mountains.
Treetop Walkway is open both in the summer and winter season. Total length of the Trail is 1234 meters, height of the observation tower – 32 meters.
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Lunch break in a restaurant (lunch not included in tour price)
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- Admission tickets: adults – 12 Euro, children aged 3-14 – 10 Euro
- Cable car/ski lift – 14 Euro
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||350 zl||€ 76|
|3 people||250 zl||€ 55|
|4 people||200 zl||€ 44|
|5 - 8 people||160 zl||€ 35|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.