Sightseeing of Zakopane combined with a trip to the village of Ždiar in Slovakia.
Bachledka Treetop walk is located in the heart of majestic forests of the Pieniny National Park in Slovakia – only 15km from the Polish border. You can take a stroll between tree crowns to admire untouched nature within arm’s reach and enjoy the views of the nearby Tatry mountains.
Duration: approximately 11 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Attractions on the way to Zakopane – Wooden village of Chocholow (a short trip to Slovakia is possible)
- Visiting Zakopane – Krupowki Boulevard, Gubalowka mountain, Ski jumps
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Lunch break in a restaurant serving traditional Polish Mountain cuisine (lunch not included in tour price)
- Visiting Ždiar in Slovakia
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- TreeTop admission tickets: adults – 12 Euro, children aged 3-14 – 10 Euro
- Cable car/ski lift – 14 Euro
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||500 zl||€ 109|
|3 people||350 zl||€ 76|
|4 people||270 zl||€ 59|
|5 people||250 zl||€ 54|
|6 - 8 people||240 zl||€ 52|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.