Combined tour of two top museums near Krakow. In one day you can visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt mine with English Speaking guide in both places. Tour includes lunch break in local restaurant.
In Auschwitz you will visit the area of the camp, the gas chamber, crematorium, residential barracks, exhibition of prisoners personal belongings, wall of executions and railway ramp. After visiting Auschwitz I and Birkenau our driver will take you to the restaurant for lunch (meal is not included in the price of the tour). Next part of the tour is a visit to The Salt Mine in Wieliczka where you will see magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt, amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt.
Duration: approximately 10 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver assistance
- Entrance fee and guided tours in English at both Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Salt Mine
- English speaking local guide
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- Permission to take photos in Salt mine – 10 PLN per camera
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|9+ people||Contact us|
|2 people||490 zl||€ 116|
|3 people||390 zl||€ 93|
|4 people||350 zl||€ 83|
|5 people||330 zl||€ 78|
|6 - 8 people||290 zl||€ 69|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.