Oskar Schindler’s Factory is a museum devoted to the history of the Second World War. It is one of the most modern museums in Poland established in 2007. Ingenious exhibitions combine period artefacts, photos and documents with multimedia and set-piece arrangements. During this tour you will also visit former Jewish Ghetto located near the factory – in Podgorze District including Ghetto Square with monument in form of chairs and original Ghetto Wall.
Duration: approximately 3 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader assistance
- Tranfers to the museum via Jewish Quarter and site of the former Jewish Ghetto
- The Schindler’s Factory entrance tickets pre-arranged (self-guided visiting*)
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
*Standard version of the tour does not include English Speaking Guide (only tickets and visiting Museum by yourselves). If you wish, you can also book an English speaking licensed guide for the duration of the whole tour. This guided option of Schindler’s Factory & Jewish Ghetto tour is charged 250 PLN (or 60€) additionally (per group)
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||120 zl||€ 28|
|3 people||100 zl||€ 24|
|4 people||80 zl||€ 19|
|5 people||70 zl||€ 17|
|6 - 8 people||60 zl||€ 14|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.