Combined tour of the most important places and monuments in Krakow. This option includes visiting the Old Town of Krakow, Kazimierz District, Schindler’s Factory & Jewish Ghetto. Our English speaking guide will provide you with all interesting information about visited sites and will be at your disposal for the duration of the whole trip. We will provide transportation between the districts for your convenience.
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Private minivan and English speaking driver
- Licensed English speaking city guide
- Visiting Old Town – The Main Market Square, St Mary’s Basilica, The Cloth Hall, Town Hall Tower, The Barbican, St Florian’s Gate, Royal Route, The Royal Wawel Castle
- Visiting Kazimierz – The Christian part, Former Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz, Synagogs and Old Jewish Cemetery
- Visiting Schindler’s Factory Museum & Former Jewish Ghetto from WWII
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||360 zl||€ 84|
|3 people||260 zl||€ 60|
|4 people||200 zl||€ 46|
|5 people||180 zl||€ 42|
|6 people||160 zl||€ 38|
|7 people||140 zl||€ 33|
|8+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.