Zakopane is a small town at the foot of highest polish mountains – Tatry. You can enjoy the breathtaking views, traditional food and wooden architecture. It is a great place to visit both in summer and in winter. This option of the tour is extended by traditional, safe rafting trip through the Pieniny National Park.
Duration: approximately 10 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Attractions on the way to Zakopane – Wooden village of Chocholow
- Visiting Zakopane – Krupowki Boulevard, Gubalowka mountain, Ski jumps
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Lunch break in a restaurant serving traditional Polish Mountain cuisine (lunch not included in tour price)
- Attractions on the way to Rafting trip – Historical wooden church in Dębno
- Rafting trip (23 km, about 2hrs) through the Pieniny National Park
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- Funicular or ski lift (subject to availability) to Gubalowka mountain
- Rafting Tickets – 49 PLN per person
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||380 zl||€ 88|
|3 people||300 zl||€ 71|
|4 people||250 zl||€ 59|
|5 people||220 zl||€ 52|
|6 - 8 people||190 zl||€ 45|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.