Zakopane is a small town at the foot of highest polish mountains – Tatry. You can enjoy the breathtaking views, traditional food and wooden architecture.
This option of the tour is extended by relaxing in the outdoor and indoor hot springs of Chochołowska Baths – largest thermal complex in Podhale. The water in pools extract from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters. The rocks, which are soaked with it, give a lot of beneficial micronutrients such as sulfur (S), Calcium (Ca), magnesium (Mg) and sodium (Na).
Duration: approximately 10 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Attractions on the way to Zakopane – Wooden village of Chocholow
- Visiting Zakopane – Krupowki Boulevard, Gubalowka mountain, Ski jumps
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Lunch break in a restaurant serving traditional Polish Mountain cuisine (lunch not included in tour price)
- Thermal baths relaxation
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE:
- Funicular or ski lift (subject to availability) to Gubalowka mountain – 24 PLN per person
- Thermal baths entrance fee – ca. 50 PLN/per person / 3 hours ( with this tour Visitors will get a 50% discount on their entrance fee)
-50% Discount is not valid from 23 December 2019 till 3 January 2020 )
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||360 zl||€ 85|
|3 people||250 zl||€ 59|
|4 people||200 zl||€ 46|
|5 people||180 zl||€ 42|
|6 people||150 zl||€ 35|
|7 people||140 zl||€ 32|
|8 people||130 zl||€ 30|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.