KL Auschwitz was the largest of the German Nazi concentration camps and extermination centers. After the War, Polish government decided to restore Auschwitz – Birkenau and turn it into a museum honouring the victims of Nazism.
Self-guided option is a perfect opportunity for those visitors who don’t like guided tours. You will receive maps, guidebooks and enough time to visit Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II-Birkenau camps.
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Availability: 7 days a week (depends on the availability of tickets for sightseeing without an educator at the Auschwitz Museum)
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tranfer with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Entrance fee to the Memorial ( Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II – Birkenau)
- Map and Guide-book
- Up to 4 hours visiting time (with the possibility of extension)
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||250 zl||€ 55|
|3 people||170 zl||€ 38|
|4 people||130 zl||€ 29|
|5 people||110 zl||€ 25|
|6 - 8 people||90 zl||€ 20|
|9+ people||Contact us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.