Zakopane is a small vibrant town at the foot of highest polish mountains – Tatry. The town has an elevation of 800-1,000 meters above sea level . You can enjoy the breathtaking views, traditional food and wooden architecture. It is a great place to visit both in summer and winter. The Tatra mountain has an Alpine character which is one of the main attractions and the reason to visit Zakopane. Below you can see what is included in standard version of the tour and what are the possibilities of enhancing your experience.
Duration: approximately 8 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
STANDARD TOUR INCLUDES:
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader
- Attractions on the way to Zakopane – Wooden village of Chocholow (a short trip to Slovakia is possible)
- Visiting Zakopane – Krupowki Boulevard, Gubalowka mountain, Ski jumps
- Free time for shopping at the traditional Highlander’s market
- Lunch break in a restaurant serving traditional Polish Mountain cuisine (lunch not included in tour price)
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
- Funicular or ski lift (subject to availability) to Gubalowka mountain – 24 PLN per person
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
|2 people||350 zl||€ 78|
|3 people||250 zl||€ 55|
|4 people||220 zl||€ 48|
|5 people||200 zl||€ 44|
|6 people||170 zl||€ 37|
|7 people||160 zl||€ 35|
|8 people||140 zl||€ 30|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person – nothing extra to pay.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.