Wadowice is a small town located 50 km from Krakow – best known for being the birthplace of Pope John Paul II. The main attraction of the tour is a guided visit to the John Paul II Family Home Museum including the apartment in which Karol Wojtyła was born and raised.
During this tour you will also visit the parish church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary where he was baptised and went to pray.
On your way back to Krakow you will see many places connected with the person of the Holy Father such as the Sanctuary of Divine Mercy in Krakow-Lagiewniki, ‘Have No Fear!’ John Paul II Centre and Calvary Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska. Trip includes time to stop and visit these places with the assistance of our driver/tour leader.
Duration: approximately 6 hours
Availability: 7 days a week
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow
- Door-to-door tour with a driver’s waiting time
- Private minivan and English speaking driver/tour leader assistance
- John Paul II Family Home Museum – with English speaking local guide
- Church of the Presentation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Attractions on the way to Wadowice – Sanctuary of Divine Mercy, ‘Have No Fear!’ John Paul II Centre, Calvary Sanctuary in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska – self guided visiting
- Drop-off at your hotel or any place in Krakow’s Old Town
PRICES (per person):
|Number of persons||Price in PLN per person||Price in € per person|
|2 people||280 zl||€ 69|
|3 people||220 zl||€ 54|
|4 people||190 zl||€ 45|
|5 people||160 zl||€ 39|
|6 people||140 zl||€ 32|
|7 people||130 zl||€ 30|
|8 people||110 zl||€ 27|
|9+ people||Contact Us|
You can pay directly to the driver. All prices are per person.
We also accept payments in dollars and pounds at current exchange rates.
If you have any questions – please use contact form.